Elk River Area Gift Certificates are the answer to that age-old question, "What do I give someone who has everything?" Accepted at most Chamber member businesses, they are truly a "one size fits all" gift! Certificates can be purchased at the Chamber office in any denomination $5.00 and over.
Click here and enter your search criteria to plan your local shopping spree.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ERACC GIFT CERTIFICATES:
- 1 - Elk River Area Gift Certificates can be used at participating ERACC member businesses. Please note that some member businesses do not accept gift certificates.
- 2 - Certificates can be used for payment of merchandise and services only. Elk River Area Chamber Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be deposited in checking or savings accounts.
- 3 - Policies for methods of giving change is determined by each individual business. An in-store credit may be issued instead of cash.
- 4 - If you need assistance, please call (763) 441-3110.
- 5 - Currently, there are two versions of certificates in circulation. Both are valid through their expiration dates. Click here to see samples of both versions and easy instructions for redeeming certificates.